Membership Categories & Contact
Bethesda Country Club is thrilled to learn of your interest in our private member-referred club. One of the hallmarks of membership at Bethesda Country Club is the members experience. The Membership Committee closely monitors capacity to ensure that we maintain our high standards of service. The timing of the membership process is fluid and may take up to six months to complete. Memberships require sponsorship by 2 current BCC Members, for more information please contact our Membership Director.
- The Charter Membership includes: Greens & Range Fees, 1 Locker, 1 Golf Bag Storage, Fitness Center Access, Racket Facility, Pools, Clubhouse, Dining, Social Events, and a Vote.
- The Young Executive is available to those 39 and under. Both spouses must be 39 or under to qualify.
- This Membership includes: Greens & Range Fees, 1 Locker, 1 Golf Bag Storage, Fitness Center Access, Racket Facility, Pools, Clubhouse, Dining, and Social Events.
- The Racket Sports Membership provides full access to the Club's Racket Sports Facility, Pools, Clubhouse, Dining and Social Events.
- Racket Sports Members may take private Golf Lessons, pending availability.
We are a member referred club. In order to receive membership information, please share the families referring you.
Kris Butterfield, Director of Membership, Communications, & PR
Direct: (301) 767-8252